Healthy Waterways conducts workshops, working groups, steering committees and expert panels to drive and influence waterway management, and support our members in the delivery of management actions.
WSUD Training Courses
Supporting industry and government to implement best practice stormwater management and Water Sensitive Urban Design.
In 2015, Healthy Waterways' Water by Design program is pleased to be offering three training courses:
- Bioretention Design
- Construction and Establishment of Vegetated Stormwater Systems
- Introduction to Water Sensitive Urban Design
- Concept Design of Water Sensitive Urban Developments
- Fundamentals of Stormwater Wetland Design
- Advanced Stormwater Wetland Design
- Fundamentals of Swale and Sediment Basin Design
- Stormwater Harvesting
- Managing and Maintaining Vegetated Stormwater Assets
- MUSIC Assessors Training